Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome

Dear Scholars,
Welcome to our class blog! I am so excited to be a part of your education. I hope that you are excited to be in fourth grade. This year will be filled with a lot of hard work and a "No Excuses" attitude. I have high expectations and I expect you to give me your very best. I will give you my very best as well. If you do not understand something it will be your job to ask questions. I will always be there to help you. This blog will be a place for you to express your thoughts and opinions on topics that we will be discussing in class. Please remember that this blog is visible by everyone so your comments must be appropriate. I look forward to a wonderful year of learning!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Crowley

No comments:

Post a Comment